Subjects of the processing
The data controller is the site administrator, Salento Project S.r.l, who can be contacted via email email@example.com.
Legal basis of the processing
This site deals with data mainly based on user consent. The consent is given by the banner at the bottom of the page, or through the use or consultation of the site, as a conclusive behavior. With the use or consultation of the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. Through the communication or service request forms further consents are collected relative to the specific purpose of the service.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke consent already given at any time (with the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contacts link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as the data for the analysis of site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are treated on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the protection of the site and of the users themselves. In such cases the user always has the right to object to the processing of data (see paragraph Rights of the user).
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The processing of data collected by the site, in addition to the related purposes, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
- Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-user of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. No consent is required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus viruses) and of users and to prevent or expose fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data is recorded and can be used, in compliance with the applicable laws in force, for the purpose of blocking attempts to damage the site itself to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for identifying or profiling the User and are periodically deleted. Not given consent.
Communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (eg comment boxes), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistic and other activities on our behalf. The suppliers have access only to the personal data that are necessary to carry out their duties, and they undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process the personal data in compliance with the regulations in force.
This site collects user data in two ways.
- Data collected in an automated manner
During Users' browsing the following information can be collected and stored in the server's log files (hosting) of the site:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- browser type;
- parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
This data is used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
- Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in the event of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting, communication services (contact forms, comments box), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
- first name;
- email address.
Place of processing
The data is processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web hosting datacenter ( lodgify.com). The web hosting ( lodgify.com), Is responsible for processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner. lodgify.com is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during my work is accurate. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are no other reasons for storing them.
The data (IP address) is kept for 30 days.
Data for analytical (statistical) purposes are kept in aggregate form for 26 months.
Transfer of collected data to other parties
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to others, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for performing security checks or site optimization
DATA TRANSFER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
This site may contain some data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of a European Union regulation and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which consent is not yet provided . Privacy Shield.
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data when they are sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of officers involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
- analysis cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
- profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on the behavior of users during browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SAME SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
- YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
- the social buttons of social networks;
- Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and on the purposes of the same, as well as on the methods for disabling them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
Please note that generally the tracking of users does not involve identifying the same, unless the User is already registered with the service and is not even already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (eg Facebook).
- Google Inc.
- Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category.
Data collected: browser identifier, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: the European Union being active the anonymization of the service.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not crossed with other information relating to the same people. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). According to a specific agreement (DPA) it is forbidden to Google Inc. (data processor) to cross-reference these data with those obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the page: Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites .
The user can selectively (opt-out) collect data from Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out) on your browser.
- Youtube: platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set when the page containing the embed is accessed, and when the video is started, and do not allow the identification of the User unless it is already logged in to the Google profile.
For the videos on the site the "advanced privacy (no cookie)" option has been activated, which ensures that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
Collected data: number and behavior of users of the service, IP address, information linking visits to the site to the Google account for users already logged in, preferences for viewing videos.
Place of data processing: USA.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGIN
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the social network servers from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if appropriate, associate it with to your social account, in particular if you are connected at the time of the visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data related to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
On this site are installed plugins with advanced user privacy protection functions, which do not send cookies or access cookies present on the user's browser when opening the page but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by the respective privacy policies to which you are requested to refer.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) the User may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by the current legislation, exercise the rights holders:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know the origin;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor's page);
- and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.